DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Handheld Imagers Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Handheld Imagers Market in North America is expected to register a CAGR of 16.4% during the forecast period 2017 - 2023.
North America is the major market for the advancement of the technology. Stringent government mandates due to rising terrorist threats and aviation security are the factors that drive the market in the region. The 9/11 attacks have significantly influenced the market in the region. Millimeter wave scanners use electromagnetic waves and it is used in detecting objects concealed under a person's clothing, and are majorly used in government buildings and airport security checkpoints.
Microbolometers are used as detectors in thermal cameras, as these devices do not require cooling as other infrared detecting equipment such as a thermopile, Pyroelectric, MCT and InGaAs. Availability of low-cost microbolometers is expected to have a significant impact on the market expansion during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Security, Industrial, Construction, Medical, and Others.
- Based on Product Type, the market report segments the market into Millimeter Wave Scanners, IR Scanners, Stud Finders, and Microbolometers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Handheld Imagers Market
4. North America Handheld Imagers Market by Product Type
5. North America Handheld Imagers Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- BAE Systems
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- C.H. Hanson
- Defence and Security Equipment International
- Leonardo DRS
- Flir Systems, Inc.
- Fortive (Fluke Corporation)
- Stanley Black & Decker
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Danaher Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/68kpn4/north_america?w=4