DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market is expected to witness market growth of 14.5% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023)
US hold the maximum market share and dominate the managed Wi-Fi solutions market during the forecast period. Substantial investment into wireless technologies has been witnessed in the region. Also, the rapid adoption of BYOD policies and Wi-Fi-enabled smart devices for enhanced productivity, employee satisfaction, and cost-effectiveness has contributed to the market expansion in the region.
The growth of the market in the North American region is due to increasing adoption of integrated enterprise and business solutions for more flexible and agile business processes and operations.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Component, the market report segments the market into Solution and Services.
- Services types include Infrastructure and Networking. Infrastructure Services are further segmented into Installation & Provisioning, Survey, System Analysis & Integration and Upgradation, and Training, Maintenance & Support.
- Networking Service type is segmented into Network Security, Network Consulting, Network Planning & Designing, Configuration & Change Management, and Others.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into IT & Telecom, Manufacturing, Government, Transportation, Logistics, & Hospitality, Education, BFSI, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Retail, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market
4. North America Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market by Vertical
5. North America Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Aruba Networks)
- Vodafone Group Plc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Verizon Communications, Inc
- Comcast Corporation
- Rogers Communications
- Brocade Communications Systems (Ruckus Wireless, Inc.)
- Mojo Networks, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwrwsv/north_america?w=4