DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America UV Disinfection Equipment Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America UV Disinfection Equipment Market is expected to witness market growth of 12% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023)
The UV disinfection equipment market is primarily driven due to the development of new UV disinfection equipment, which is cost effective, efficient, environmentally friendly, easily operable and has residue-free functioning. With the emergence of new technologies, it is vital to address the rising concerns regarding the natural environment and health impacts of disinfection, chemical and biological contaminants, and these could be factors that is expected to offer tremendous opportunities for the growth of the market. Growing demand for the UV disinfection equipment is a trend that is validating the effectiveness of the technology and its acceptance.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Component, the market report segments the market into UV Lamps, Reactor Chamber, Quartz Sleeve, Controller Unit, and Others.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Water & Wastewater Disinfection, Process Water Disinfection, Air Disinfection, and Others.
- Based on End User, the UV Disinfection Equipment market segments the market into Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and Municipal.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America UV Disinfection Equipment Market
4. North America UV Disinfection Equipment Market by Application
5. North America UV Disinfection Equipment Market by End User
6. North America UV Disinfection Equipment Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- Xylem Inc.
- Danaher Corporation (Trojan Technologies)
- Halma plc
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation
- Evoqua Water Technologies
- Advanced UV
- American Ultraviolet, Inc.
- Atlantium Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3njm6b/north_america_uv?w=4