DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cognitive Radio Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cognitive Radio Market size is expected to reach $8.4 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 17% CAGR during the forecast period.
The cognitive radio technology has found tremendous uptake by organizations to bring about seamless customer experience, improve the Return on Investment (RoI), and gain a competitive edge in the wireless communication industry. In addition, the adoption of cognitive radio would witness exponentially growth in various industry verticals. The main driving factors for the market growth are growing adoption of 5G technology and technological advancements in the wireless communication field.
Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Software, Hardware, and Services.
- Software Type includes Radio Control & Reconfiguration Tools, Spectrum Analyzer, and Policy & Configuration Database Manager.
- Services include Professional and Managed Services.
Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Spectrum Sensing, Spectrum Analysis, Spectrum Allocation, Location Tracking, and Others.
Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Government & Defense, Telecommunication, Transportation, and Others.
Based on Regions, the Cognitive Radio Market segments the market into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
The report covers the competition analysis of key stake holders of the Global Cognitive Radio Market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Cognitive Radio Market
4. Global Cognitive Radio Market by Application
5. Global Cognitive Radio Market by Vertical
6. Global Cognitive Radio Market by Region
7. Company Profiles
- BAE Systems
- Raytheon Company
- Thales Group S.A.
- Vecima Networks (Spectrum Signal Processing)
- xG Technology
- Rohde & Schwarz
- NuRAN Wireless Inc. (Nutaq)
- DataSoft Corporation
- Shared Spectrum Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s4fdbx/8_4_billion?w=4