DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Piezoelectric Materials Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Piezoelectric Materials Market is expected to witness market growth of 3.4% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 - 2023
Piezoelectric materials are highly agile, can change shape and are highly stiff when exposed to mechanical stress. Therefore, these materials are majorly used in wide range of electronic goods such as actuators, sensors, transducers, SONAR, generators and motors. The implementation of automation systems has been a vital step that has reduced the operational cost during production.
Growing need for automation in the manufacturing sector, as a tool for increasing efficiency and reducing lead time is expected to lead to the adoption of actuators, as a result, driving the demand for piezoelectric materials during the forecast period. Growing demand for polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) as an electro active polymer material with low piezoelectric coefficient as compared to other ceramic products is expected to influence the adoption in hydrophones, clamp-on transducers and pressure-based sensors for diesel injection lines.
Scope of the Report
- Based on End User, the market is segmented into Consumer Goods, Automotive, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Aerospace & Defense, and Others.
- Based on Product Type, the market report segments the market into Ceramics, Polymers, Composites, and Others.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Actuators, Sensors, Motors, Acoustic Devices, Generators, SONAR, Transducers, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Piezoelectric Materials Market
4. North America Piezoelectric Materials Market by Product Type
5. North America Piezoelectric Materials Market by Application
6. North America Piezoelectric Materials Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- APC International, Ltd.
- PI Ceramic
- Harris Corporation
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Piezosystem Jena
- Sparkler Ceramics Pvt. Ltd
- CTS Corporation (Noliac A/S)
- Piezomechanik Dr. Lutz Pickelmann GmbH
- Mad City Labs, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lwx3gs/north_america?w=4