DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Digital Door Lock System Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Digital Door Lock System Market is expected to witness market growth of 31.7% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023)
Digital door lock system is electronic operated physical access system which has gained popularity in the recent years, due to growing concerns about the safety and security of the personal, private, and organizational assets. The technology is widely used in enterprises and other business activities to track entry and exit of workforce.
Growing number of micro-, small, and medium-scale enterprises (MSMEs), rapid industrialization and service and operations expansion of businesses, and growing demand from the residential sector are contributing to the growth of the digital door lock systems market.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Biometric and Keypad Lock.
- The Biometric Type is further segmented into Fingerprint Recognition, Voice Recognition, Face Recognition, Iris Recognition, Palm Recognition, Others.
- Keypad Lock includes Magnetic Strip & Electronic Strike Lock and Electromechanical Lock.
- Based on End User, the Digital Door Lock System market segments the market into Commercial, Government, Industrial, and Residential.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Digital Door Lock System Market
4. North America Digital Door Lock System Market by End User
5. North America Digital Door Lock System Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Assa Abloy Group
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- United Technologies Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Panasonic Corporation
- Nestwell Technologies
- Vivint, Inc.
- Godrej Group (Godrej and Boyce)
- Hanman International Pte Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qsmn6v/north_america?w=4