DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Gas Sensor Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Gas Sensor Market is expected to witness market growth of 6.4% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023)
Semiconductor gas sensors are used in real time monitoring, offering various benefits such as low cost, compact size, and high accuracy. Regulatory frame works in the North America and European regions have mandated the use of the sensors in potentially hazardous environments. The adoption of electrochemical gas sensors is relatively high in sectors such as medical, industrial, environmental, and automotive, due to their accuracy and efficiency.
Shifting focus on miniaturized systems, printed sensor manufacturing, and flexible electronics for consumer markets contribute to the growth of the gas sensor market. However, growing adoption of wireless sensors with Internet of Things (IoT) would limit the growth of the wired gas sensor market during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Technology, the market report segments the market into Infrared, Electrochemical, Semiconductor, Solid State / MOS, PID, Catalytic, and Others.
- Based on End User, the Gas Sensor market segments the market into Industrial, Building Automation & Domestic Appliances, Petrochemical, Environmental, Medical, Automotive, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Gas Sensor Market
4. North America Gas Sensor Market by End User
5. North America Gas Sensor Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- Siemens AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- NGK Insulators Ltd.
- ABB Ltd.
- GfG Europe Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc. (City Technology Ltd.)
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Dynament Ltd.
- Tokuyama Corporation (Figaro Engineering Inc.)
- Nemoto & Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hhhdqz/north_america_gas?w=4