DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Remote Infrastructure Management Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Remote Infrastructure Management Market size is expected to reach $44.6 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 11.4% CAGR during the forecast period.
Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) is the means of taking care of the IT infrastructure of a corporation completely or in parts from a remote location. It so happens that the full physical infrastructure is geographically separate from the management of the IT services. The majority of enterprises operate across geographies with a variety of functional zones running from totally different sites.
The increasing demand for minimal deployment costs, limited downtime of network and IT infrastructure units, as well as effective management of complicated networks are acting as the drivers for the expansion of this sector. Presenting the highest quality of Service (QoS), boosting the output, and minimizing the problems toward network and data are likewise driving the global RIM market.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Core Services, the market report segments the market into Server Management, Database Management, Storage Management, Network & Communication Management, Application Management, and Others.
- Based on Organization Size, the market report segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into BFSI, Government, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom & IT, Transportation, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Remote Infrastructure Management Market
4. Global Remote Infrastructure Management Market by Organization Size
5. Global Remote Infrastructure Management Market by Vertical
6. Global Remote Infrastructure Management Market by Region
7. Company Profiles
- Fujitsu Limited
- Accenture Plc.
- Nityo Infotech
- Rigel Networks
- UST Asia Pacific, Inc.
- AT&T, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7g2j67/global_remote?w=4