SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Universal Laser Systems (ULS) announces the addition of 3M materials to its materials database (https://goo.gl/mFof8u), the most extensive repository of laser material processing parameters for materials in the range of 10 watts to 500 watts.
The 3M materials new to the ULS materials database were specifically added for laser processing with the ULTRA (https://goo.gl/vBVoKu) and XLS platforms, suited for high accuracy and precision laser cutting, laser ablation and laser surface modification. The materials include:
- 3M™ Electrically Conductive Acrylic Pad (eCAP) 7850 (https://goo.gl/hbNCAv)
- 3M™ XYZ-Axis Electrically Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tape (ECATT) 9719 (https://goo.gl/gwdc3n)
- 3M™ XYZ-Axis Electrically Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tape (ECATT) 9723 (https://goo.gl/VoHSkU)
- 3M™ Electrically Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tape (ECATT) 9707 (https://goo.gl/gZmfDt)
- 3M™ Flux Field Directional Material (FFDM) EM15TF (https://goo.gl/zJ511d)
- 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4926 (https://goo.gl/LRENpE)
Laser processing notes, describing the results of the laser-material interaction for these materials, are also available in the Materials Library (https://goo.gl/ocvS74) on the ULS website to help potential customers explore the advantages of deploying laser technology within their manufacturing, research and development, and prototyping activities.
About Universal Laser Systems, Inc.
Universal Laser Systems, Inc. (ULS) is a global manufacturer of laser material processing solutions, committed to innovation and advancing the application of modern CO2 and fiber laser technology. From the development of laser sources, productivity enhancement technologies, advanced software and beam delivery systems, to an extensive investment in the research of laser materials processing science and applications, ULS provides its customers the most innovative, cost-effective, flexible and scalable laser material processing solutions for today and future needs. For more information, visit www.ulsinc.com.