DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Food Preservatives Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific Food Preservatives market is expected to witness market growth of 5% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
Food preservatives are added during food processing to improve stability and at the same time avoid spoilage. Though there are wide ranges of preservatives, very few are used during processing of food. Traditionally, salts, sugar, and spices are largely used in the preservation of meat and other food types. The beverage segment would witness fastest growth over the forecast period, due to thriving beverage industry in Asia Pacific region.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Component Type, the market report segments the market into Natural and Synthetic.
- Natural Type includes Edible Oil, Rosemary Extracts, Natamycin, Vinegar, and Others. Synthetic Type includes Sorbates, Propionates, Benzoates, and Others.
- Based on Function, the market report segments the market into Anti-Microbial, Anti-Oxidant, and Others.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Meat & Poultry Products, Bakery Products, Dairy Products, Beverages, Snacks, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Asia Pacific Food Preservatives Market
4. Asia Pacific Food Preservatives Market by Function
5. Asia Pacific Food Preservatives Market by Application
6. Asia Pacific Food Preservatives Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Cargill, Inc.
- Celanese Corporation
- Univar, Inc.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Kerry Group
- Tate & Lyle Plc.
- BASF SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/63g93b/asia_pacific_food?w=4