DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Natural Fiber Composites Market Research Report, Insights, Opportunity Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast, 2017 -2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global natural fiber composites market is expected to rise with the CAGR of about 10.5% during the forecast period 2016-2023
Large demand for green composites and bio composites is one of the major factors which contributes to growth of global natural fiber composites market during the forecast period. However, high availability of carbon and glass in developing economies and development of high strength synthetic fibers are the major factors restraining growth of global natural fiber composites market during the forecast period.
Geographically, North America accounted for the largest market share in terms of revenue in 2016 for the global natural fiber composites market followed by Asia Pacific and Europe. North America is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period due to high demand of natural fiber composites from the construction industry.
Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region for natural fiber composites market during the forecast period due to increasing research and development for advanced and cost effective natural fiber composites growth in construction and automotive industry.
The growth in the global natural fiber composites market is also influenced by the presence of major players such as Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Greencore Composites Inc. (Canada), Trex Company, Inc. (U.S.), UPM Biocomposites (U.S.) , Weyerhaeuser Company (Canada) , etc.
- Government Regulations Regarding The Use Of Environmental Friendly Products
- Demand For Lightweight And Environmentally Sustainable Composite Materials
- Increasing Demand For Bio-Composites
- Rising Demand For Recycled Products
- Availability Of Substitute Products Such As Carbon And Glass
- Development Of High Strength Synthetic Fibers
- High Demand From Thepackaging Industry
- High Demand From Construction Industry
- High Cost Of Production
- Lack Of Awareness Among The End Users In The Developing Regions
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Geographic Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies, Inc. (U.S.)
- Fiberon Llc (U.S )
- Flexform Technologies (U.S)
- Greencore Composites Inc (Canada)
- Greengran B.V. (Netherland)
- Jelu-Werk Josef Ehrler Gmbh & Co. Kg (Germany)
- Meshlin Composites Zrt (Hungary)
- Polymera Inc. (U.S)
- Polyvlies Franz Beyer Gmbh & Co. Kg (Germany)
- Procotex Sa Corporation Nv (Belgium)
- Stemergy (Canada)
- Tecnaro Gmbh. (Germany)
- Trex Company, Inc. (U.S)
- Upm Biocomposites (U.S.)
- Weyerhaeuser Company (Canada)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3z5mzz/global_natural?w=4