DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Mobile Subscriptions and Operator Revenues Forecasts 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides investors, analysts, OEMs, researchers, business executives and others with analyses and forecasts for mobile subscriptions and operator revenues and ARPUs in China up to 2022. Included are drivers to 5G smartphone take-up.
- Mobile subscriptions 2013-2022
- Mobile subscriptions by 2G/3G and 4G connections 2013-2022
- Mobile subscriptions by 5G connections 2019-2022
- Mobile subscriptions by operator 2013-2022
- Mobile subscriptions by operator by connection type (2G/3G, 4G and 5G) 2013-2022
Revenues and ARPU for each of the operators from mobile phone
The forecasts show an increase in mobile subscriptions of +1.2% CAGR between 2017 and 2022 to reach 1.5bn in 2022.
Mobile subscriptions for 4G will start declining from 2021 due to new 5G subscriptions. However, mobile subscriptions for 5G will shower significantly slower growth than for 4G at its rollout and will form 17% of all subscriptions in 2022. China Mobile will have greatest number of 5G subscriptions, with China Telecom and China Unicom being at similar levels to each other.
The report forecasts that revenues will increase at +2.8% CAGR between 2017 and 2022. ARPUs will increase at +0.9% CAGR, though accelerating during 2021 especially due to upgrades to 5G. China Unicom will see greatest ARPU growth due to in part to upgrades to 4G subscriptions.
- China Mobile
- China Telecom
- China Unicom
Key Topics Covered
2. Drivers of Mobile Subscriptions
3. Drivers of 5G Mobile Subscriptions
4. Mobile Subscriptions 2013-2022
5. Mobile Subscriptions by Connection Type (2G/3G, 4G and 5G) 2013-2022
6. Mobile Subscriptions by Operator and Connection Type 2013-2022
7. Operator Mobile Revenues and ARPUs 2015-2022
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/spkxwj/china_mobile?w=4