This report provides investors, analysts, OEMs, researchers, business executives and others with analyses and forecasts for the smartphone market, including smartphone shipments, subscriptions, revenues, ARPUs and average selling prices in China up to 2022.
With China reaching saturation, this report envisages growth in shipments will be slow. The report forecasts that smartphone shipments in 2018 will show a slight fall over 2017 despite some exciting model updates coming onto the market. Over the longer term, the research envisages shipments will rise by +1.2% CAGR between 2017 and 2022 to reach 468m in 2022. However, the report foresees a small jump in shipments in 2021 as early adopters look to purchase 5G smartphones.
There will be a gradual shrinking in share taken by the smaller brands. The research forecasts that the top five brands will take up more than nine in ten smartphones shipped by 2022. Research shows that Xiaomi will see the largest rise due in part to changes in its business model, and will take a 22% market share at the end of the forecast period.
- Smartphone shipments by brand 2015-2022
- Revenues from smartphone shipments and average selling prices 2015-2022
- Mobile subscriptions by connection type (2G/3G, 4G and 5G) 2013-2022
- Mobile subscriptions by operator 2013-2022
- Mobile subscriptions by operator by connection type (2G/3G, 4G and 5G) 2013-2022
- Revenues and ARPU for each of the operators from mobile phone subscribers 2015-2022
The report is separated into four sections:
- Brand overview: Overview of each of the main smartphone brands in China, looking at historical performance, company structures and key executives.
- Drivers: Drivers to the smartphone market in China and a focus on drivers to 5G rollout, smartphones and subscriptions.
- Smartphones shipments: Historical data and forecasts to 2022: smartphone shipments by brand, and average selling prices, and revenues. Also, brand performance and expectations for products and market performance by brand for 2018 and into 2019.
- Mobile subscriptions: Historical data and forecasts to 2022: mobile subscriptions separated out by operator and connection type (2G/3G, 4G and 5G), and operator revenues and ARPU from mobile subscribers.
- Apple (China)
- China Mobile
- China Telecom
- China Unicom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t5ph4h/china_smartphone?w=4