DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Air Quality Monitoring System Market by Product, Sampling, Pollutant and End user - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global air quality monitoring system (AQMS) market is projected to reach USD 4.90 Billion by 2022 from USD 3.92 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 4.6%.
The major factors driving the growth of the air quality monitoring system market include the supportive government regulations for effective air pollution monitoring and control associated with the rising levels of air pollution, initiatives towards the development of environment-friendly industries, and increasing public awareness related to the environmental and healthcare implications of air pollution.
The indoor monitors segment dominated the AQMS market in 2017. Whereas, the outdoor monitors segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The large share of the indoor monitors segment is attributed to the increasing adoption of smart home and green-building technologies and growing consumer preference for pollution-free indoor environments.
- Supportive Government Regulations for Air Pollution Monitoring and Control
- Rising Levels of Air Pollution
- Favorable Private and Public Initiatives for Environment-Friendliness, Public Awareness
- High Product Costs
- Technical Limitations Associated With A Majority of Aqm Products
- Emerging Markets to Offer High Growth Opportunities
- Technological Advancements in the Field of Air Pollution Monitoring
- Ongoing Expansion of the Petrochemical and Power Generation Industries
- Slow Implementation of Air Pollution Control Reforms
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Air Quality Monitoring System Market, by Product
7 Air Quality Monitoring Market, by Sampling Method
8 Air Quality Monitoring Market, by Pollutant
9 Air Quality Monitoring System Market, by End User
10 Air Quality Monitoring System Market, by Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
- Agilent Technologies
- Emerson Electric
- General Electric
- TE Connectivity
- Teledyne Technologies
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Tisch Environmental
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jd55th/global_air?w=4