DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ultravision International, a world-leading innovator, manufacturer and distributor of LED displays and LED lighting, today announced a new suite of software that delivers enhanced technology to the industry’s most advanced digital display and content management capabilities. The new software integrates with Ultravision’s entire product line, greatly expanding functionality and offering customers more options in controlling and using their modular LED digital displays.
Ultravision incorporated customer feedback while developing the new software solutions to ensure they meet their digital signage needs now and in the future. The new software will be offered in five modules, including:
- Vision Control – This software is designed for standalone LED digital displays to play basic content, newsfeeds, weather feeds and webpages, making it a great fit for schools, churches and other organizations who want to display full motion content or static images on one screen.
- Vision Cloud – Through cloud technology, this software enables users to assign content through a scheduling system to multiple screens at once or control content on each individual screen, making it great for customers with multiple LED digital displays.
- Vision Viewer – Also leveraging the cloud, this package gathers display data to provide health reporting checks, enabling customers to see display functioning issues before and as they occur so they can promptly be resolved. The Vision Viewer software can alert customers of issues via text or email.
- Vision Analytics – With a camera by each display, facing the audience, this package measures audience attention and demographics to show who is viewing the digital display and for how long, enabling billboard owners and advertisers to determine the effectiveness of the content. It can measure the number of viewers, their gender and approximate age, or vehicle count, to allow targeted content based on the customer demographic.
- Vision Sports MVP – This sports package offers a single display option for high schools and small colleges and a multi-screen option for universities and professional sports. The Vision Sports MVP software allows users to play a video scoreboard for most sport events, and at the same time play static or video content in a split screen during the event.
“We listened to our customers’ feedback and greatly enhanced our software packages to provide exponentially more functionality across the board. We are offering new and existing customers greater control and access to their display data and to know who is seeing it,” said William Hall, CEO and co-founder of Ultravision International. “We are proud to offer advanced software that truly fits our clients’ specific needs, enabling them to better communicate with their consumers and the general public.”
All new software modules can be integrated into Ultravision’s market-leading modular LED display panels, which are 100 percent Made in America. These software packages are available for new customers, while current customers can easily upgrade to the new software offerings.
About Ultravision International
Ultravision International’s innovative LED displays and LED lights are 100 percent Made in America. The products’ patented and unique design lowers the total cost of installation and operation for its customers. The company’s wide array of solutions helps customers engage with audiences worldwide. Founded in 2010, Ultravision designed and patented the modular LED display panel, an innovation that fundamentally changed the LED industry by eliminating the need for cabinet displays that are difficult to install and costly to maintain. Ultravision products are manufactured in North Texas. For more details, please visit http://www.ultravisioninternational.com.