REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Talend (NASDAQ: TLND), a global leader in cloud and big data integration solutions, today announced it will multiply its investment in its global partner program—including pre-sales and sales enablement support for Talend’s big data, cloud, ISV, VAR and SI partners. The new offerings are intended to arm partners with the best training, support and services for selling and delivering successful projects leveraging Talend products and solutions.
“Talend understands that what partners really want is quick, efficient access to specialists who are qualified to provide guidance and answers to tough questions ‘in the moment’,” said Bruce Ottomano, director of Business Development at Abilis Solutions. “I’m thrilled to hear Talend is broadening and deepening its partner support vehicles in all the ways my team needs to achieve success for our joint customers.”
Research by IDC states, “Sales enablement is putting the right information into the hands of the right sales professional at the right time and place, and in the right format, to move sales opportunities forward.” Building on its already successful EMEA VAR and Channel partner program, Talend has significantly bolstered its partner enablement package to include the following tools:
- Updated, on-demand training content to make it more meaningful, concise and easier to consume
- Quarterly regional pre-sales training on the newest Talend cloud and big data integration solutions
- Improved certification program aimed at enhancing the market value and demand for Talend-trained professionals in the marketplace
- Cloud and big data boot camps to help partners understand architecture and become even more proficient in delivering complex projects based on Talend solutions
- Live classes in Talend Master Data Management and Metadata Management
- Scheduled online chat sessions in all regions with skilled computer support analysts (CSAs) to help partners solve the thorny technical challenges that come up during sales or project delivery
- An Architect Assist program (firstname.lastname@example.org) allowing partners to nominate customer projects for up to two weeks of free on-site assistance in ramping and launching new architectures based on Talend into production
“Our partners need our help and we’re heeding their call by increasing our investment in global enablement programs. The goal of this effort is to take our partners to the next level—similar to advancing a driver from steering a smart car around a parking lot, to driving a stick-shift sports car at top speed along a curvy mountain highway,” said Rolf Heimes, senior director Alliances, Channel and Partner Programs at Talend. “We believe this initiative will not only help us embrace a broader spectrum of partners globally and therefore have more Talend-trained professionals in the marketplace, but also better assist our customers in achieving their digital transformation goals, faster.”
To learn more about Talend’s Alliance Partner program or to join the program, visit http://www.talend.com/partners and https://talend.channeltivity.com/BecomeAPartner. For details on Talend and its portfolio of solutions visit www.Talend.com or the Talend Blog.
Like this Story? Tweet this: @Talend beefs up global Partner program with new training, marketing and services support http://bit.ly/2kerC3S
Talend (NASDAQ: TLND) is a global leader in cloud and big data integration solutions that helps companies turn data into a strategic asset that delivers real-time, organization-wide insight into customers, partners, and operations. Through its open, native, and unified integration platform, Talend delivers the data agility required for companies to meet the constantly evolving demands of modern business. With Talend, companies can easily scale their data infrastructure and rapidly adopt the latest technology innovations in cloud and big data. Talend’s solutions support over 1500 global enterprise customers including AstraZeneca, GE, HP Inc. and Lenovo, across a range of industries. Talend has also been recognized as a leader in its field multiple times by leading analyst firms, as well as several industry and data trade publications including InfoWorld and SD Times. For more information, please visit www.talend.com and follow us on Twitter: @Talend.