DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Operating Room Equipment Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Operating Room Equipment market is expected to witness market growth of 6.2% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
An operating room (OR), which is also well known as an operation theatre or operating suite, is a facility that is used to perform surgical procedures. The facility is used in treating different physiological and pathological conditions in a highly sterile environment. An operating room that is fully equipped with advanced equipment helps surgeons by offering greater flexibility during surgical procedures and, as a result, better operational efficiency.
A growing number of hospitals, rapid growth in the investments in OR equipment, and a growing geriatric population are the factors that drive the growth of the market on a global level. Increasing regulatory approvals for different OR equipment and rising patient preference for minimally invasive surgeries would further contribute to the market growth.
Scope of the Report
- Based on end user, the market report segments the market into Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgical Centers.
- The Application covered under the report includes Anesthesia Devices, Operating Room Tables, Endoscopes, Electrosurgical Devices, Operating Room Lights, Patient Monitors, Surgical Imaging Devices, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Operating Room Equipment Market
4. North America Operating Room Equipment Market by Product
5. North America Operating Room Equipment Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- Koninklijke Philips N.V (Philips Healthcare)
- Siemens AG
- Stryker Corporation
- Medtronic Plc.
- General Electric (GE) (GE Healthcare)
- Getinge AB
- KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG
- Hill-Rom (Trumpf Medical)
- STERIS plc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hpcvgh/north_america?w=4