DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Data Fusion Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Data Fusion Market is expected to witness market growth of 13.7% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
Data fusion process is a collection of various big data sources, delivering comprehensive view on customer and business data across various organizational vertical. North America is a dominant region due to developed economies such as US and Canada, where the focus on innovations obtained from Research and Development (R&D) and technology is very high. US would be the largest revenue generating country in the region.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Component, the market report segments the market into Tools and Services. The Services market is segmented into Professional and Managed Services.
- Based on Business Function, the market is segmented into Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Others.
- Based on Organization Size, the market report segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Based on Deployment Type, the Data Fusion market segments the market into Cloud and On-Premise.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into BFSI, Government, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail & Consumer Goods, Telecom & IT, Education, and Others
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Data Fusion Market
4. North America Data Fusion Market by Business Function
5. North America Data Fusion Market by Organization Size
6. North America Data Fusion Market by Deployment Type
7. North America Data Fusion Market by Vertical
8. North America Data Fusion Market by Country
9. Company Profiles
- Thomson Reuters
- AGT International
- RELX Group (LexisNexis)
- Palantir Technologies
- Cogint, Inc.
- TDK Corporation (InvenSense)
- Clarivate Analytics
- Merrick & Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qxjcm9/north_america?w=4