DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Digital Forensics Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Digital Forensics Market is expected to witness market growth of 14.3% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
Digital forensics is a process that is used to uncover and interpret electronic data, and with the primary goal of preserving all forms of evidences in their most original forms. The process is used while performing a structured investigation by collecting, identifying and validating the digital information to reconstruct past events. Technology has two sides to it and that which has caused turmoil, can also lead to breakthroughs that would add greater value to the organizations.
The level of sophistication of attacks on digital devices, such as computers and laptops has greatly increased. The forensic data analysis tools are used in managing key aspects such as identifying the relevance of potential evidence, prioritizing, and determining whether further processing is needed. Additionally, the tools offer recording and retrieval capabilities, with deep analysis capabilities using metadata, for better understanding of risks that data could be exposed to.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Component, the market report segments the market into Hardware, Software, and Services.
- The Hardware Types includes Forensic Systems, Forensic Devices, and Others.
- Services Type includes Professional and Managed Services.
- Based on Type, the Digital Forensics market segments the market into Computer Forensics, Network Forensics, Mobile Device Forensics, and Others.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Government & Defense, Telecom & IT, BFSI, Healthcare & Lifesciences, and Others
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Digital Forensics Market
4. North America Digital Forensics Market by Vertical
5. North America Digital Forensics Market by Type
6. North America Digital Forensics Market by Country
7. Competitive Study
8. Company Profiles
- Open Text Corporation (Guidance Software)
- Oxygen Forensics
- ADF Solutions
- Logrhythm, Inc.
- Magnet Forensics
- Paraben Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9wzv5s/north_america?w=4