DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Out-of-band (OOB) Authentication Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Out-of-band (OOB) Authentication Market to witness market growth of 20.6% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
Out-of-band authentication is a two-factor authentication process, which needs secondary verification process via a different communication channel along with the typical ID and password. The method is widely used in banking and financial institutions and in organizations that require high security. The use of out-of-band authenticators makes it difficult to hack into an account, as two separate and unconnected authentication channels would have to be hacked to gain access into an account. The North American region would be the dominant region during the forecast period, as it is the highest adopter of authentication software and services.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Solution Type, the market report segments the market into Phone-based and Hardware.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into BFSI, Payment Card Industry, Government, Healthcare & Lifesciences, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Out-of-Band (OOB) Authentication Market
4. North America Out-of-Band (OOB) Authentication Market by Vertical
5. North America Out-of-Band (OOB) Authentication Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- CA Technologies, Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- CensorNet Ltd.
- Deepnet Security
- Early Warning Services, LLC
- Gemalto NV
- Shearwater Group (SecurEnvoy Ltd.)
- StrikeForce Technologies, Inc.
- BICS (TeleSign)
- VASCO Data Security International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tm3tl7/north_america?w=4