DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Connected Logistics Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Connected Logistics Market is expected to witness market growth of 6.7% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023
Connected logistics is very popular in the North American region. US held the highest market share in 2016 and the growth is due to growing penetration of Wi-Fi, enhanced internet infrastructure, smart city initiatives, and growing number of developmental strategies followed by market leaders for business expansion. However, complex implementation issues limit the connected logistics market growth.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Devices, the market report segments the market into Sensor Nodes, RFID Tags, and Others.
- Based on Technology, the Connected Logistics market segments the market into Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Satellite, Cellular, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Connected Logistics Market
4. North America Connected Logistics Market by Technology
5. North America Connected Logistics Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- SAP SE
- AT&T, Inc.
- PTC, Inc. (ThingWorx)
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Lawson Software, Inc. (GT Nexus)
- Eurotech S.p.A.
- Oracle Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r9pkdc/north_america?w=4