DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) Market Outlook, 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market is expected to grow with a CAGR of more than 8% from 2018-2023
Power shortage all across India and technology advancement to conserve energy has pull the demand of power back solution. It has been observed that there is a growing demands for continuous power supply from Tier II and Tier III cities along with government initiatives.
India being a power shortfall country has a huge market for Power back up solution. There has been a developing pattern in perceiving UPS systems as a basic power back up gadget as about each association today utilizes PCs to smoother their work processes. Data centers, E-commerce business, servers, and industrial plant require abnormal state of continuous power supply and in this way producing critical interest for high power scope of UPS systems in India.
Government initiative includes smart cities projects and national e-governance plan has pulled the demand of UPS systems. With the introduction of GST and BIS, organised players are playing safely in UPS market. On other hand, unorganised sector is continuously reducing and has been marginalised because of low profit margins.
The accelerating change toward digitisation, Internet of Things (IoT), software as a service (SaaS) and cloud computing is giving a enormous enhance to the adoption of uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems across different applications. It is expected that the demand of above 200kVA UPS system will increase in forecasted period due to continuous demand from data centers and industrial hubs.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Market Outlook
3. India Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Market Outlook
4. India Economic Snapshot
6. PEST Analysis
7. Trade Dynamics
8. Channel Partner Analysis
9. India UPS Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
- Delta Power Solutions (India) Private Limited
- Eaton Power Quality Private Limited
- Hitachi Hi-Rel Power Electronics Private Limited
- Luminous Power Technologies Private Limited
- Microtek International Private Limited
- Schneider Electric India Private Limited
- Su- Kam Power Systems Limited
- Swelect Energy Systems Limited
- V-Guard Industries Limited
- Vertiv Energy Private Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9zlxg/india?w=4