DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Oil and Gas Supply - Demand Outlook to 2025 - Offshore deepwater exploration key for production growth" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global oil and gas supply demand outlook report provides detailed outlook of global, regional and country wise forecasts to 2025
Amid OPEC decision to curtail output, US production growth, changing dynamics of emerging economies like China and India, the report provides detailed analysis and outlook into global oil and gas markets. In addition to production from existing fields, over the long term, deepwater exploration areas will witness strong growth, driving the upstream investment upwards.
With plans to increase natural gas role in energy mix and increasing shift towards floating LNG terminals, markets consuming natural gas are set to increase. In particular, demand from developing countries will account for significant amount of increase in demand. On the other hand, low oil prices continue to challenge rapid growth of natural gas.
Further, the report also focuses on planned capital expenditures of leading 10 companies to provide insights into the future of global oil and gas market investments and new areas of development.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Table Of Contents
2. Global Oil Production And Consumption Forecasts
3. Global Gas Production And Consumption Forecasts
4. Asia Pacific Oil And Gas Production And Consumption Forecasts
5. Europe Oil And Gas Production And Consumption Forecasts
6. Middle East And Africa Oil And Gas Production And Consumption Forecasts
7. North And South Americas Oil And Gas Production And Consumption Forecasts
8. Global Oil And Gas Capital Expenditure Plans Of 10 Companies
9. Recent Industry Developments
- Saudi Aramco, Saudi Arabia
- China National Petroleum Company
- Petroleos de Venezuela
- Royal Dutch Shell
- BP Plc
- Total SA
- Chevron Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f5hszm/global_oil_and?w=4