DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Planned LNG Markets to 2025 (H1-2018): Planned Terminals, Capital Expenditure, Trade, Contracts and Competition Outlook" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Planned LNG industry analysis is an in-depth analysis of planned capacity and annual capital expenditure of global LNG projects. The report details the new markets and projects expected to commence between 2018 and 2022 along with their potential impact on domestic and international gas and LNG markets.
All planned, under construction, proposed and concept phase terminals along with their operator, capex, start up, location and current status are included in the report. Region-wise planned capacity additions along with annual capital expenditure are provided between 2018 and 2022. Companies planning to enter the market, companies with planned projects and top 10 company profiles are included. Further, major industry developments, construction updates, mergers acquisitions and other news details are included.
- Current Status as of 2018 are updated for all planned terminals
- Location, operator, capex, start up, initial capacity, expansion details, trains/vaporizers, storage capacity, tanks and infrastructure details are provided for terminal
- Top 10 company profiles
- Impact of planned projects on domestic and international markets analyzed
- Supply-demand outlook by country included
Key Topics Covered:
1. Tables & Figures
2. Executive Summary
3. Current Status of Global New Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals
4. Global LNG Capital Expenditure Outlook by Region
5. Global Planned LNG - Liquefaction Industry Outlook to 2022
6. Global Planned LNG - LNG Regasification Industry Outlook to 2022
7. Analysis of Asia Pacific Planned LNG Markets
8. Analysis of Europe Planned LNG Markets
9. Analysis of Middle East Planned LNG Markets
10. Analysis of Africa Planned LNG Markets
11. Analysis of North America Planned LNG Markets
12. Analysis of South and Central America Planned LNG Markets
13. Company Profiles of LNG Companies Foraying into Global LNG Markets
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5f8ctv/global_planned?w=4