DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Future of North America LNG Markets to 2025 (H1-2018): Infrastructure, Investments, Planned Projects, Pricing, Trade, Contracts and Competition Outlook" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Future of North America LNG Market is a comprehensive report on the industry outlook to 2025. The 26th successful version of the North America report details the current status of projects, competition, investments and strategies being adapted by companies to strengthen their future.
Scope of the Report
- The section illustrates a quick analysis of the North America LNG developments in 2017. Emphasis of projects, trade, strategies, contracts, fleet, pricing and other industry analysis is presented in detail.
- Updates on all under construction, planned, proposed and concept phase liquefaction and regasification projects with FID status, planned start up, initial capacity and company information is provided.
- Key details of all operational and planned LNG terminals along with their operator, start up, trains/vaporizers, storage capacity, tanks, liquefaction/ regasification capacity are included
- Country wise liquefaction and regasification capacity is provided for historical period of 2008 to 2017 and forecast period from 2018 to 2022
- Country wise LNG Export forecast to 2022 and LNG Import forecast to 2022 is provided. Our highly reliable and precise forecasts ensure our readers to strengthen their business decisions.
- Top 10 LNG companies and their net weighted capacity outlook is provided in the report. Further, business profiles of 10 leading LNG players are also included in the research.
- The report is structured in most user friendly manner for assisting in usage for presentations and detailed analysis. Our reports are periodically validated by industry experts to ensure the right insights are included.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Tables & Figures
2. Review of North America LNG Markets in 2017
3. Current Status of Planned/Proposed LNG Projects
4. North America LNG Capacity Outlook
5. North America LNG Supply-Demand Outlook
6. North America LNG Medium and Long Term LNG Contract Outlook
7. United States LNG Market Outlook
8. Canada LNG Market Outlook
9. Mexico LNG Market Outlook
10. Business Profiles of Leading LNG Players
- Cheniere Energy, Inc.
- Marathon Oil Corporation
- Sempra Energy
- Cheniere Energy, Inc.
- KINDER MORGAN, INC.
- Engie SA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rnw8kj/north_america_lng?w=4