DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Markets and Technologies for Electronic Health Records" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report will segment the technology for electronic health records and IT suppliers by hardware, software and services by application, including:
- Computerized health records
- Billing automation
- Decision support tools
- Document and image management (RIS/PACS)
Use segments will also be addressed, including healthcare providers, private and public payers and consumers.
- 29 data tables
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for electronic health records
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and their future applications
- Explanation of major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Detailed profiles of major vendors in the market, including Agfa-Gevaert N.V., Amazon.com, Analogic Corp., athenahealth Inc. and Beckman Coulter Inc
Key Topics Covered:
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
2 Summary and Highlights
3 Market and Technology Background
- Electronic Health Records Defined
- History of U.S. Regulatory Measures
- Meaningful Use Incentive Drives Investment
- EHR Challenges and Opportunities
- Clinical Ontologies
- EHR Cloud Trade-Offs
- Protecting Patient Information
- Cloud-enabled Electronic Health Records: Advantages and Disadvantages
4 Market Breakdown by Technology Type
- Electronic Healthcare Technologies
- Network Providers
- Security Technologies
5 Market Breakdown by End User
- Healthcare End-Use Segments
- Healthcare Providers
- Private and Public Payers
- Other Market Participants
6 Market Breakdown by Application
- Cloud Enabled Healthcare Exchanges
- Electronic Health Records Applications
- Administration Systems
- Computerized Health Records
- Billing Automation
- Decision Support Tools
- Document and Image Management Systems
7 Market Breakdown by Region
- Electronic Health Records by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Rest of the World
8 Analysis of Market Opportunities
- Electronic Health Records Markets
9 Company Profiles
- AGFA Healthcare
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- Amazing Charts Llc
- Boston Scientific Scimed Inc.
- Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Carestream Health
- Ceva Inc.
- Digichart Inc.
- DR Systems
- Epic Systems
- Eurotech Inc.
- Ge Healthcare
- Greenway Health Llc
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Imagination Technologies Inc.
- Kontron America Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Ncd Medical Corp.
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Streamline Health Solutions
- Surescripts Llc
Zynx Health Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qc6dwn/global_markets?w=4