DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bioinspired and Nanoengineered Surfaces: Technologies, Applications and Global Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering
The scope of this report is the global market for all products based on bioinspired and nanoengineered surfaces.
An overview of current technology explores pioneering R&D including unique capillary and optical interaction properties, various fabrication methods as well as first-generation commercial application five-year revenue projections for biomimetically inspired NES. In addition, an analysis of superhydrophobic and superhydrophilic patents identifies the most active global players.
- 63 tables
- An overview of the global market for nanoengineered surfaces, with coverage of the evolution and inspiration through biomimetics and bioinspired designs
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of fabrication techniques, and properties such as solid-liquid interfaces, solid-solid interfaces, solid-vapor interfaces, biological interfaces, and optical interfaces
- Examination of applications in terms of end uses and commercial prospects in the areas of biomedical, solar energy, electronics and displays, industrial process management, metal corrosion and wear, personal care such as cosmetics and hearing aids, photonics, protective coatings, and sensors
- Patent analyses
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary And Highlights
3 Technology Overview
4 Nanoengineered Surfaces Market Applications: Biological And Biomedical; Aerospace, Marine And Military; And Automotive
5 Nanoengineered Surfaces Market Applications: Electronics; Energy And Environmental; And Materials
6 Market Applications For Nanoengineered Surfaces: Optics; Textiles; And Other Markets
7 Geographic Segmentation Of Market Applications
8 Industry Structure
9 Appendix: Abbreviations, Acronyms, Symbols And Units
- Aculon Inc.
- Agency For Science, Technology And Research (A*Star)
- American Environmental Systems Inc.
- Devan Chemicals NV
- Diamon-Fusion International Inc.
- Entegris Inc.
- Europlasma Nv
- Fabricor Workwear Pty Ltd.
- Furukawakikou Corp. Ltd.
- General Electric Global Research
- HZO Inc.
- Integran Technologies Inc.
- Integricote Inc.
- Liquipel Llc
- Lotus Leaf Coatings
- Nanex Company
- Nanofilm Ltd.
- Nanomech Inc.
- Nanonex Corp.
- Nanophos A.E.
- Nanotouch Materials Llc
- Nanoveu Pte. Ltd.
- NBD Nanotechnologies Inc.
- NEI Corp.
- Ngimat Co.
- P2I Ltd.
- Polymerplus Llc
- Pureti Group Llc
- Tera-Barrier Films Pte. Ltd.
- Toto USA Inc.
- Tripleo Performance Solution
- Ultratech International Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qxrcd4/global?w=4