DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The
World Market for Substation Automation and Integration Programs in
Electric Utilities: 2017-2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
This 4-volume report series:
- Measures current market sizes for several sub-categories of equipment and services in North America and by World Regions
- Estimates and forecasts demand for substation automation equipment through year-end 2020
- Profiles utility requirements as well as broader product and market requirements
The principal sources of information for this research study of the
worldwide market for substation automation and integration programs are
the substation engineering units of major investor-owned utilities,
municipal, provincial and cooperative utilities within the United States
and Canada, together with national and regional power systems throughout
the world. Field survey work is conducted using a mix of primary
research methods, including telephone, fax and e-mail correspondence.
When necessary, follow-up e-mail and telephone interviews are conducted
Volume 1, North American Market:
Summarizes results of 65 survey responses from a mix of Investor Owned,
Public Power, and Cooperative electric utilities in the U.S. and Canada.
Responses to each question are broken out by company type (IOU, Public,
Coop, Canada) and size (small: <100,000 customers; medium:
100,000-499,999 customers; large: =500,000).
Volume 2, International Market:
Summarizes results of 25 survey responses from electric utilities in
Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa regions.
Also includes a 27-page appendix based on the publisher's 2014 and 2017
world market studies of substation automation and integration
activities. The objective of this supplement is to provide world
regional market sizing, including country-specific activities for the
largest countries in each region.
Volume 3, Market Outlook & Assessment:
- Global Market overview
- North American Region
- Latin American and Caribbean Region
- Western European Region
- Central and Eastern Europe Region
- Middle East and Mediterranean Region
- Sub-Saharan Africa Region
- Asia Pacific Region
- South Asia Region
- Appendix A: Sampling of NGO-Funded Substation-Related Project Descriptions
- Appendix B: North American Substation Automation and Integration Equipment Supplier Market Share Assessments
Volume 4, Supplier Profiles:
Profiles of 82 companies that provide products or services related to substation automation and integration.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x83trv/world_substation?w=4