DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Liquid Biopsy Market (by Circulating Biomarker, Product, Application, End User, Clinical Application, Cancer Types, Sample Type, Regional & Country Wise Analysis), Initiatives, Funding and 20 Company Profile - Forecast to 2025" company profile has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global liquid biopsy market is expected to surpass US$ 5 Billion mark by 2025
Liquid biopsy is a non-invasive technology that detects molecular biomarkers using liquid sample without the need for costly or invasive procedures. The abilities of liquid biopsy like, easy and minimal invasiveness, early cancer diagnosis & detection, characterization of new lesions, drug & therapeutic target identifications for cancer treatment are some advantages of liquid biopsies, which improve the safety and efficiency of cancer therapy for patients.
The advantages of liquid biopsy over solid tumor biopsy, rising prevalence of cancer, increasing preference for non-invasive procedures, growing public and private funding to support research activities in the field of liquid biopsy and favorable government initiatives, are some of the factors expected to propel the growth of liquid biopsy market in the coming years.
Some of the key factors inhibiting the growth of liquid biopsy market includes, clinical utility challenges, lack of sensitivity and specificity of liquid biopsy tests and unclear reimbursement & regulation scenario.
Scope of the Report
- Rising Applications of Liquid Biopsy Expected to Boost Liquid Biopsy Market
- Personalized Medicine to Spur Use of Liquid Biopsy Tests in Clinical Practice
- Rising Aging Population and Cancer Incidences to Drive Liquid Biopsy Market
- New Liquid Biopsy Product Launches to Fuel Market Revenues
- Increasing Focus of Manufacturers on Research & Development Through Collaborations To bolster Growth of Liquid Biopsy Market
- Limitations in Third-Party Payer Coverage to Restrict Liquid Biopsy Market
- Liquid Biopsy Clinical Utility Challenges
Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast - by Circulating Biomarker
- Based on circulating biomarkers, the global liquid biopsy market is being dominated by Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs).
- The circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) is the second largest segment of the liquid biopsy market.
- The cell free DNA (cfDNA) is the third largest segment of the liquid biopsy market.
- The extracellular vesicles (EVs) segment is the fastest growing segment during the forecast period.
Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast - by Product
- The global liquid biopsy market, by product, is being dominated by Kits and Consumables.
- The instruments segment is likely to witness highest growth in the global liquid biopsy market.
- The services segment captured least share of the liquid biopsy market.
Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast - by Application
- The global liquid biopsy market, by application, is being dominated by oncology application.
- Lung cancer and breast cancer accounts for largest share of the liquid biopsy oncology market.
- The non-cancer application segment is expected to be the fastest-growing segment in the market during the forecast period.
Global Liquid Biopsy Oncology Market & Forecast - by Clinical Application
- On the basis of clinical application, the therapy selection segment is expected to account for largest share of the liquid biopsy market throughout the forecasting period.
- Treatment monitoring captured second highest share of the liquid biopsy market in 2017, being followed by the early cancer screening application.
- Recurrence monitoring captured least share of the liquid biopsy market.
Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast - by End User
- In 2017, Reference laboratories captured largest share of the global liquid biopsy market.
- Hospital and Physician laboratories occupied second highest share of the liquid biopsy market in 2017, being followed by Academic and Research Centers.
Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast - by Sample Type
- Blood is the most widely used sample type and is expected to remain the largest market during the forecasting period as well.
- The urine sample segment is anticipated to witness noticeable growth throughout the forecasting period.
- ANGLE plc
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc
- Biocept Inc.
- Clearbridge BioMedics Pte Ltd
- Cynvenio Biosystems Inc.
- Exosome Diagnostics Inc
- Foundation Medicine Inc
- Genomic Health
- Guardant Health Inc.
- Menarini-Silicon Biosystems
- Myriad Genetics Inc
- Pathway Genomics
- Personal Genome Diagnostics
- QIAGEN NV
- RainDance Technologies (Acquired by Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.)
- Roche Diagnostics (A Subsidiary of F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Trovagene Inc
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gdsh4v/global_liquid?w=4