MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tennant Company (NYSE: TNC) today announced the unveiling of its newest family of automatic scrubbers: the Tennant T600, T600e, and T600 EE. Each is designed with the latest in cleaning technology and innovation to deliver consistent, high-quality performance while working even harder to meet the needs of today’s facility managers.
This product line is the latest in an impressive history of Tennant scrubbers that have earned the company a reputation for reliability, performance and cutting-edge technology. “Our latest in a long line of innovative walk-behind scrubbers delivers the consistent results, reliable operation and quality assurance our customers need and have come to expect from Tennant,” says David Strohsack, Vice President of Global Marketing for Tennant Company. “Coupled with an innovative suite of technologies and productivity-boosting features to drive cleaning performance and efficiency, we believe these new industrial-strength scrubbers deliver an ideal solution for cleaning professionals who are looking for consistent, quality cleaning results they can count on even in the harshest environments.”
These scrubbers promise to deliver the high-quality, high-performance advantages that have become synonymous with the Tennant name. Key features and benefits include:
- Increased Versatility: Clean virtually any hard-floor surface with a wide range of cleaning heads, including an orbital option.
- Longer Runtime: The large-capacity 32 gal/121 L solution tank and 37 gal/140 L recovery tank allow users to scrub longer between empty and fill cycles.
- Simplified Operation: Easy-to-understand controls featuring variable speed control bail, propel toggle and speed setting are all within easy reach for enhanced ease of use.
- Easier Maintenance: Smart-Fill® automatic battery watering system offers virtually worry-free battery maintenance by eliminating the task of checking, opening and filling flooded batteries.
- Trusted Durability: Built to withstand the toughest environments with industrial-grade construction featuring corrosion-resistant scrub deck and rustproof polyethylene body and tanks.
- Minimized Environmental Impact: ec-H2O NanoClean® technology reduces the environmental impact of cleaning by electrically converting water into an innovative cleaning solution that cleans effectively, saves money, improves safety and reduces environmental impact.
- Maintained Safety: Tennant is the only company that has a listed Type EE battery-powered floor cleaning machine for use in a number of special hazardous environments.
The T600, T600e and T600 EE will replace Tennant’s current 5700, 5680 and 5700 E. These products have been recognized for their durability, reliability and superior performance for more than a decade. “Rooted in Tennant’s heritage of superior engineering, we are excited to enhance this line,” says Strohsack. “By providing our customers with the latest in cleaning innovations, we give them everything they loved in our earlier models and even more.”
The T600, T600e and T600 EE will be available April 2, 2018. For more information, visit http://www.tennantco.com.
Founded in 1870, Tennant Company (TNC), headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a world leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions that empower customers to achieve quality cleaning performance, significantly reduce their environmental impact and help create a cleaner, safer, healthier world. Its products include equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; detergent-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; cleaning tools and supplies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading surfaces. Tennant's global field service network is the most extensive in the industry. Tennant Company had sales of $1.0 billion in 2017 and has approximately 4,300 employees. Tennant has manufacturing operations throughout the world; and sells products directly in 15 countries and through distributors in more than 100 countries. For more information, visit www.tennantco.com and www.ipcworldwide.com. The Tennant Company logo and other trademarks designated with the symbol “®” are trademarks of Tennant Company registered in the United States and/or other countries.