DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Zambian Insurance Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Zambian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Zambia.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Zambia.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country's insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in .
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
- The insurance industry of Zambia is regulated by the PIA.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Zambian insurance industry.
- Composite insurers are not permitted in the Zambian insurance industry.
- Motor third-party liability, aviation liability and social insurance are the key compulsory classes of insurance in Zambia.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Zambian insurance industry.
- African Risk Capacity Ltd
- Africa Re
- Zep-PTA Re
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k2f2hn/zambian_insurance?w=4