DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Cape Verdean Insurance Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Cape Verdean Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Cape Verde.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together The research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Cape Verde.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country's insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Cape Verde.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
- The Cape Verde insurance industry is regulated by the BCV.
- Composite insurance is permitted.
- 100% foreign direct investment is permitted in the Cape Verdean insurance industry.
- Motor third-party liability insurance, workers' compensation insurance, and aviation liability insurance are the key compulsory classes of insurance in Cape Verde.
- Non-admitted insurance is prohibited, with a few exceptions.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6cbmgv/cape_verdean?w=4