DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Batteries, Coatings, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles, Night Vision, and Computer Vision" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Mobility Technology TOE profiles innovations in lithium-ion battery technology, graphene-based batteries, magnesium batteries, self-healing coatings, nanocoatings, connected vehicles, AI-based autonomous vehicle platforms, night vision sensors, and computer vision.
The purpose of the Mobility Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) is to raise awareness of global technology innovations in self-propelled ground-based mobile platforms that are not only technically significant, but potentially offering commercial value.
Key Topics Covered:
- Eliminating Dendrites in Lithium-ion Batteries Using Magnesium Salts
- Higher Capacity and Reduced Size Batteries Using Folded Graphene
- Potential High-performance Cathode for Magnesium Batteries
- Self-healing Coatings with the Ability to Regenerate Under Extreme Conditions
- Coatings Self-heal Minor Scratches in Cars When Kept Under the Sun
- Cloud-based Data Analytics Platform for Commercial Vehicles
- Artificial Intelligence-based Autonomous Vehicle Platform
- Ceramic-based Nanocoatings for Gloss Retention in Aircraft
- Advanced Vision Sensor for Obstacle Detection at Night
- System-on-Chip for Computer Vision in Autonomous Vehicles
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/frsw9w/2018_innovations?w=4