DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Neuromodulation, Connected Health, Microneedles, Telemedicine, and Advanced Orthopedic Implants" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The latest edition of Medical Device TOE profiles diverse innovations from the advanced medical technology ecosystem. These include a neuromodulation system to manage chronic pain and muscular disorders, a remote patient monitoring system to manage heart conditions, and a compact proton beam therapy that promises more accurate radiation therapy in a cost-effective manner.
The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
- Compact and Cost-effective Proton Therapy System
- Novel 3D Bioprinting Technology to Recreate Human Skin Tissues
- Ultra-thin Microneedles for Direct Delivery of Drugs to the Brain
- AI-enabled Stethoscope for Evidence-based Clinical Diagnosis
- FDA-approved Spinal Cord Stimulator for Dual Therapies
- Nitinol Implant to Effectively Treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Hybrid Cervical Artificial Disc Replacement for Cervical Arthroplasty
- Neuromodulation Headset for Restoring Muscle Disorders
- Chronic Heart Disease Remote Patient Monitoring System
- Porous, Biocompatible, and Resorbable Implant for Joint Surface Lesions
- Database of Key Industry Participants
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d78zs5/2018_innovations?w=4