DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Advances in Flexible Risers, Enhanced Oil Recovery, Artificial Intelligence, Image Analysis, Deep Learning, and Robotics in the Oil Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Oil and Gas TOE profiles innovations in robotics and artificial intelligence (AI) for oil industries, oil platform assessments, new riser management solutions, and valves for shear and seal applications. The TOE also focuses on UAVs for oil and gas monitoring and inspection as well as solar-powered enhanced oil recovery.
The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
Key Topics Covered:
- Underground Oil Exploration Using Image Analysis Technologies
- UAV Offering High Flying Stability for Oil and Gas Inspections
- Precise Automated Scan for 3D Printing of Oil and Gas Industry Parts
- Robotic Arm with Pressurized Sleeve for Inspections in Demanding Environments
- High-end Oil and Gas Operation Analytics through Deep Learning
- Solar Powered Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Flexible Riser Damage Monitoring Systems
- Industry-University Collaboration for Offshore Asset Monitoring
- Efficient Cost-effective Shear and Seal System
- Robotics and Analytics for Oilfield Asset Assessment
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s4kfsr/2018_advances_in?w=4