DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cleanroom Technology Market by Type (Consumables, Equipment), by Construction, by End User, by Geography - Global Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The growth in the market is likely to be led by increased demand for certified products, rising healthcare expenditure, technological advancements in cleanrooms, rising demand from pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical devices industries, and favorable healthcare regulations.
In terms of technology type, the cleanroom technology market has been categorized as equipment and consumables, where consumables occupied a larger share in the global market in 2016. Consumables are cheaper and do not involve any installation and maintenance cost, as compared to the equipment used in cleanrooms. The equipment used in cleanroom technology industry include heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters, fan filter units (FFUs), laminar air flow systems and biosafety cabinets, air diffusers and showers, and other equipment, among these the HVAC systems held the largest share in the market, in 2016.
Pharmaceutical industry contributed the largest share to the cleanroom technology market and its growth is mainly attributable to the presence of a large number of biopharmaceutical companies, which further leads to a high production of finished pharmaceutical products, worldwide.
Globally, the key providers in the cleanroom technology market are launching new products to gain a larger market share. For instance, in September 2016, Clean Air Products Inc., a designing and manufacturing company for cleanroom systems, announced the launch of new touchscreen interface for its air showers - model CAP701KD-ST. The enhanced feature enables easier control of the cycle timings and program changes of its air showers. The HMI interface displays a visual instruction of where the air shower is in the cycle and also includes a countdown screen that informs occupants about the time remaining in the air shower.
Some of the other key players operating in the cleanroom technology market include M+W Group GmbH, E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Taikisha Ltd., Azbil Corporation, Illinois Tool Works Inc., Ardmac Ltd., and Alpiq Group.
- Rising Demand for Customized Cleanrooms
- Increasing Demand for Modular Cleanrooms
- Increased Demand for Certified Products
- Technological Advancements in Cleanrooms
- Growing Prevalence of Infectious Diseases
- Rising Demand for Sterilized Pharmaceutical Product
- Increasing Demand of Cleanroom Technology from Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Devices Industries
- Favorable Healthcare Regulations
- Increasing Healthcare Expenditure
- Impact Analysis of Drivers on Market Forecast
- High Cost Associated With Building Cleanrooms
- Lack of Skilled and Experienced Professionals
- Impact Analysis of Restraints on Market Forecast
- High Demand for Cleanrooms in Emerging Economies
- Rising Demand for Energy Efficient Cleanrooms
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1. Research Background
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
Chapter 3. Executive Summary
Chapter 4. Introduction
Chapter 5. Global Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 6. North America Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 7. Europe Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 8. Asia-Pacific Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 9. Rest of World (RoW) Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 10. India Cleanroom Technology Market
Chapter 11. Competitive Landscape
Chapter 12. Company Profiles
- Aeromech Equipments Private Limited
- AirKlenz Enviro Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Alpiq Group
- Ardmac Ltd.
- Azbil Corporation
- Bionics Scientific Technologies (P) Ltd.
- Clean Air Products Inc.
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- GMP Technical Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- Hemair Systems India Ltd.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Integrated Clean Room Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- M+W Group GmbH
- PGK Clean Air Systems
- SR PREFABS Modular Cleanroom Pvt. Ltd.
- Taikisha Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dh684c/global_cleanroom?w=4