DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Novel Drugs and Smart Devices for Respiratory Disorders, 2018-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 'Novel Drugs and Smart Devices for Respiratory Disorders, 2018-2030' report provides a comprehensive study on the current landscape of novel therapies and smart devices being evaluated for the treatment of asthma, COPD and cystic fibrosis.
The field has captured the interest of several drug developers, both small and large companies. With several novel drug candidates in development, we anticipate the market to witness continued growth over the next 5-10 years.
One of the key objectives of the report was to understand the primary growth drivers and estimate the future size of the market. Based on parameters, such as target consumer segments, likely adoption rates and expected pricing, we have provided an informed estimate on the likely evolution of the market in the short to mid-term and long term, for the period 2018-2030.
The research, analysis and insights presented in this report include potential sales of novel therapies, as well as smart inhalers that are currently marketed or are in the late stages of development. To account for the uncertainties associated with the development of these novel therapies and to add robustness to our model, we have provided three forecast scenarios, portraying the conservative, base and optimistic tracks of the market's evolution.
Amongst other elements, the report features:
- A discussion on the novel therapies under development for the treatment of asthma, COPD and cystic fibrosis. The report provides information on the developers, phase of development of candidate drugs / therapies, mechanism of action, route of administration, type of molecule, type of formulation and the dose frequency of the various therapies.
- An analysis highlighting the key unmet needs across asthma, COPD and cystic fibrosis. The study presents insights generated from real-time data on unmet needs identified from social media posts, recent publications, patient blogs and discussions of key opinion leaders.
- An extensive review of the development portfolio and key initiatives undertaken by established players (players with approved / late-stage drug candidates). This section also provides an overview of the companies, their financial performance, recent collaborations and a comprehensive future outlook.
- Elaborate profiles of marketed and phase III drugs; each profile features an overview of the drug, its mechanism of action, dosage information, details on the cost and sales (wherever available), clinical development plan, and key clinical trial results.
- An assessment of the key players involved in the development of smart inhalers. It provides information on the development status of the inhalers, type of inhalers and the key collaborators. In addition, the report provides a comparative assessment of the various smart inhalers on the basis of several parameters, such as availability of Bluetooth, USB connection, reminder function and rechargeable options.
- A discussion on the regulatory landscape for the approval of combination products (drugs and inhalers), as well as smart inhalers in different countries.
- Detailed analysis of the key trends (for instance, relative start-up activity) in the development of novel therapies across asthma, COPD and cystic fibrosis.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Unmet Need Analysis
6. Company Profiles
7. Drug Profiles
8. Key Insights
9. Smart Inhalers: Introduction And Developer Landscape
10. Regulatory Landscape For Smart Inhalers
11. Smart Inhalers: Market Size And Opportunity Analysis
12. Respiratory Disorders: Novel Therapeutics, Market Size And Opportunity Analysis
14. Interview Transcripts
15. Appendix 1: Tabulated Data
16. Appendix 2: List Of Companies And Organizations
- AB Science
- Asthma UK
- Atopix Therapeutics
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Gilead Sciences
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Guangzhou Medical University
- H&T Presspart
- Hewlett Packard Labs
- Hydra Biosciences
- Janssen Biotech
- Pulmagen Therapeutics
- REX Medical
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- Savara Pharmaceuticals
- Singapore Health Services (SingHealth)
- Syqe Medical
- University of Iowa
- US Food and Drug Administration
- YUNGJIN Pharmaceutical
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xdgz8l/novel_drugs_and?w=4