DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "United States and Japan Proton Therapy Market Analysis 2012 to 2017 and Forecast 2018 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
United States and Japan Proton Therapy Market Analysis 2012 to 2017 and Forecast 2018 to 2025 presents an in-depth assessment of the proton therapy market dynamics, opportunities, future roadmap, competitive landscape and discusses major trends.
The report offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual and potential market situation and future outlook for proton therapy in the United States and Japan. The research includes historic data from 2012 to 2017 and forecasts until 2025.
A comprehensive analysis has been done on market share of US proton therapy center (installed base) and treatment room by company. The report also provides information on the proton therapy current applications and comparative analysis with more focused on pros and cons of proton therapy and competitive analysis of eight companies. The report further sheds light on the number of treatment rooms, current and upcoming proton therapy centers.
In addition, the report also provides essential insights on number of patients treated at US and Japan proton therapy centers. The report also includes assessment of US and Japan reimbursement scenario, proton therapy clinical trials and offers a clear view of the proton therapy center component analysis. Key trends in terms of venture capital investment, collaborations, partnerships, licensing and development agreements are analyzed with details. The report also explores detailed description of growth drivers and inhibitors of the US and Japan proton therapy market.
The report concludes with the profiles of major players in the US and Japan proton therapy market. The key market players are evaluated on various parameters such as company overview, product portfolio, US proton therapy centers developed by the companies, recent development of the proton therapy market.
- United States proton therapy market will exhibit growth by a CAGR of over 15% up to 2025
- The potential United States and Japan proton therapy market is set to cross USD 10 Billion by 2025
- In 2017, IBA accounted highest number of proton therapy centers in United States
- Hitachi has the second highest number of treatment rooms in United States and Japan
- Hitachi and Mitsubishi Electric Merged Proton Therapy System Business
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. What is Proton Therapy?
3. Proton Therapy Current Applications
4. Proton Therapy Comparative Analysis
5. Market Size & Analysis: United States & Japan Proton Therapy (2012 - 2025)
6. Market Opportunity Assessment: United States & Japan Proton Therapy (2012 - 2025)
7. Key Market Drivers and Inhibitors of the United States Proton Therapy Market
8. United States & Japan Number of Treatment Rooms and Forecast (2012 - 2025)
9. United States & Japan Proton Therapy Center (Installed Base) and Treatment Room Market Share: By Company
10. United States & Japan Proton Therapy Center Infrastructure Analysis: Treatment Rooms & Proton Therapy Accelerator
11. United States & Japan Number of Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers
12. United States Proton Therapy Reimbursement Scenario
13. Proton Therapy Center Component Analysis
14. Proton Therapy Clinical Trail Insight by Phase, Institute & Country
15. Major Deals in Proton Therapy Market
16. Key Companies Analysis
- Ion Beam Applications (IBA)
- Mevion Medical Systems
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd
- Varian Medical Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/477wj2/united_states_and?w=4