DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Compound Feed Market 2017 Analysis & Forecasts 2013-2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global compound feed industry was worth $472 billion in 2017 and is forecasted to grow at the CAGR of 2.4% till 2022.
The increasing global purchasing power in recent times has brought about a shift in diet and food consumption patterns towards livestock products. The global demand for animal protein is expected to increase 70% by 2050. The key challenge for the livestock industry is to produce sustainable meat with limited resources and create less pressure on the environment, creating a need for compound feed. Apart from improving nutritional value compound feed is gaining importance for their role in meat quality improvement.
Poultry is the fastest growing domain, especially in developing countries of Asia, South America and Africa. The high returns is the main reason for high adoption rate of the sector. Growing global acceptance for industrialized poultry farming, swelling meat demands and meat safety concerns, will maintain a steady demand for poultry feed. Globally surging demands and struggling supplies in the pork chain have resulted in stressed surroundings for the farmers. As profits in the sector are usually under pressure, optimizing feed and feeding programs has become important in order to maximize efficiency and optimize productivity. Aquafeed is the fastest growing segment in the global compound feed industry pushed by the increasing global demand for seafood and growing aquaculture farming practices.
The global compound feed industry is highly fragmented at regional level and concentrated at global level. A number of participants have been focusing on developing economies such as India, China, Brazil, and Argentina where high growth is anticipated. Cargill Inc., ForFarmers B.V., De Hues B.V., Nutreco N.V are the major players in the industry.
- Market trends since 2013 and five year forecasts of market growth
- Detailed analysis of the micro and macro elements influencing demand trends
- Identifying opportunity spaces across segments and countries
- Supply & demand side trend and analysis
- Price trend analysis, investment prospects and competition pattern
- Insights on growth potential of the market in key countries
- Detailed analysis of major producers covering financial investments & strategies adopted
- Competitive landscape of the industry
- Emphasis on Industrialization of Livestock Industry in Asia and South America
- Increased Consumption of Livestock Products
- Growth in Aquaculture Industries
- Increased Weightage on Safety of Meat and Milk Products
- Use of Raw Materials-Feed vs Fuel Debate
- Anti-Livestock Global Narrative
- Growing Consumption of Plant Based Proteins
- Environmental Concern
- Organic Feed
- Increasing Awareness in Africa
Key Topics Covered
3. Industry Dynamics
4. Market Size and Forecast
5. Country Market Share
6. Competitive Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- CP Foods
- DaChan Group
- De Heus Voeders B.V.
- DeKalb Feeds
- For Farmers B.V.
- Haid Group
- JA Zen-Noh
- Kent Feeds
- Land O Lakes
- New Hope Liuhe
- Nutreco N.V.
- Tangrenshen Group (TRS)
- Wen's Food Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s6cq5n/2017_global?w=4