DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Poultry Feed Market 2017 Analysis & Forecasts 2013-2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
It is estimated that the growth in both production and consumption of poultry meat in developing countries will continue at the rate of 3.6% and 3.5% y-o-y respectively, till 2030 due to economic stability, changing lifestyle and diet patterns.
Poultry is the fastest growing livestock sector both in developed and developing countries. The common factors responsible for global poultry industry expansion are increase in per capita income, income elasticity of demand, awareness about dietary proteins and price hike of substitute products like pork and beef. The upward trend in poultry meat consumption has also been due to the expansion in South East Asia and Latin American market.
The increased consumption of processed poultry products has led to a shift towards increased processing of birds. This has also led to increased awareness and demand for balanced diet with ideal combination of ingredients, thereby creating opportunities for the poultry feed manufacturers. Industrialization of the poultry industry has directed the producers to large-scale vertically integrated broiler operations. Vertical integration has triggered demand for use of poultry feed in operations to ensure steady supply of quality products. The integration is high in North America and Europe while increased industrialization in Asia is expected to accelerate participation of feed manufacturers in the process. The increased participation of feed manufacturers in the value chain is likely to surge the supply of poultry feed in the industry.
The consistent disease outbreaks in the poultry industry and increasing trade has created a huge demand for poultry feed. The global consumption is expected to grow at the rate of 3.7% during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is the largest consumer of compound feed accounting for 35% of the global market share. The increasing industrialization in the poultry sector, upward domestic consumption and push from Government for exports will make Asia the fastest growing market during the projected period.
- Market trends since 2013 and five year forecasts of market growth
- Detailed analysis of the micro and macro elements influencing demand trends
- Identifying opportunity spaces across segments and countries
- Supply & demand side trend and analysis
- Price trend analysis, investment prospects and competition pattern
- Insights on growth potential of the market in key countries
- Detailed analysis of major producers covering financial investments & strategies adopted and competitive landscape of the industry
- Emphasis on Industrialization of Livestock Industry in Asia and South America
- Increased Consumption of Livestock Products
- Increased Weightage on Safety of Meat and Milk Products
- Use of Raw Materials-Feed vs Fuel Debate
- Anti-Livestock Global Narrative
- Growing Consumption of Plant Based Proteins
- Environmental Concern
- Organic Feed
- Increasing Awareness in Africa
Key Topics Covered
3. Industry Dynamics
4. Market Size and Forecast
5. Country Market Share
6. Competitive Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- CP Foods
- DaChan Group
- De Heus Voeders B.V.
- DeKalb Feeds
- For Farmers B.V.
- Haid Group
- JA Zen-Noh
- Kent Feeds
- Land O Lakes
- New Hope Liuhe
- Nutreco N.V.
- Tangrenshen Group (TRS)
- Wen's Food Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/675ntj/global_poultry?w=4