DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global High Speed Steel (HSS) Cutting Tools Market - By Tools Type, By End User Industry, By Region, By Country: Opportunities and Forecast (2018-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global market is projected to display a growth represented by a CAGR of over 8.04% during 2018 - 2023
The global market for High speed steel cutting tools is driven by resurgence in manufacturing activity against a backdrop of stabilizing demand for a broad range of manufacturing goods including automobiles, aircraft and heavy equipments. As an important machine tool innovation, HSS metal tools have greatly improved the ability to cut heavy metals thereby unleashing a new era in capital goods innovation.
The widespread adoption of HSS cutting tools is also supported by benefits such as increased machining accuracy and reduced defects in manufactured products, improvement in surface finish, reduce risk of bur formation, significantly lower production costs and shorter lead time.
The market is primarily driven by increasing industrial manufacturing activities in automobile, aerospace, industrial machinery, infrastructural equipments etc. primarily in Asia Pacific region. Asia Pacific region is the biggest market in the current period and expected to lead in forecast period. In the forecast period, APAC region will witness strong growth backed by rising industrialization in emerging countries such as China, India, South Korea, Indonesia and Thailand.
Scope of the Report
Global High Speed Steel Cutting Tools Market, By Value (Actual Period: 2013-2017, Forecast Period: 2018-2023)
- High Speed Steel Cutting Tools Market - Sizing, Growth, Forecast
- By Tools - Drill Bits, End Mills, Reamers, Broaches, Gear Cutters, Saw & Knives, Others
- By End User Industry - Automotive, Aerospace, Infrastructure, Heavy Equipment/ Machinery, Others
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. High Speed Steel Product Outlook
5. Global High Speed Steel Cutting Tools: Sizing and Growth
6. Global High Speed Steel Cutting Tools Market - Segment Analysis
7. North America High Speed Steel Cutting Tools Market:An Analysis
8. Europe High Speed Steel Cutting Tools Market: An Analysis
9. Asia Pacific High Speed Steel Cutting Tools Market: An Analysis
10. Rest of World High Speed Steel Cutting Tools Market: An Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Company Profiles
- Sandvik Group
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Nachi-Fujikoshi Corporation
- Allied Machine & Engineering
- Cougar Cutting Tools Inc.
- Fullerton Tools Inc.
- Sutton Tools
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v2nzxk/global_high_speed?w=4