DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Ruminant Feed Market 2017 Analysis & Forecasts 2013-2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Cattle production has remain stagnant in developed countries and the growth in the market is due to the expansion in developing countries. China, Brazil and Argentina together are responsible for around 15% of global cattle meat production. The amount of meat consumed in developing countries has grown three times since last 2 decades.
The growth in demand is driven primarily by the stable economic conditions and urbanization in developing countries. The share of developing countries in world meat consumption will expand to around 60% by 2020. This projected growth in milk and beef consumption is expected to generate demand for the animal feed all over the world. China, Brazil and Argentina are expected to be the major consumers of compound cattle feed.
The global consumption of ruminant feed was around 230 million metric tonnes. The rising concern over consumption of red meat and availability of substitute protein sources will affect the consumption of ruminant feed during the forecast period. However the growing concern over meat quality and safety and increased red meat trade is expected to maintain the demand steady. Asia-Pacific is the largest consumer of ruminant feed accounting for around 40% of the market share. The growing emphasis on exports of red meat has trigged consumption of ruminant feed in South America. The region is expected to grow at the fastest growth rate during the projection period.
- Emphasis on Industrialization of Livestock Industry in Asia and South America
- Increased Consumption of Livestock Products
- Increased Weightage on Safety of Meat and Milk Products
- Use of Raw Materials-Feed vs Fuel Debate
- Anti-Livestock Global Narrative
- Growing Consumption of Plant Based Proteins
- Environmental Concern
- Organic Feed
- Increasing Awareness in Africa
- Market trends since 2013 and five year forecasts of market growth
- Detailed analysis of the micro and macro elements influencing demand trends
- Identifying opportunity spaces across segments and countries
- Supply & demand side trend and analysis
- Price trend analysis, investment prospects and competition pattern
- Insights on growth potential of the market in key countries
- Detailed analysis of major producers covering financial investments & strategies adopted and competitive landscape of the industry
Key Topics Covered
3. Industry Dynamics
4. Market Size and Forecast
5. Country Market Share
6. Competitive Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- CP Foods
- DaChan Group
- De Heus Voeders B.V.
- DeKalb Feeds
- For Farmers B.V.
- Haid Group
- JA Zen-Noh
- Kent Feeds
- Land O Lakes
- New Hope Liuhe
- Nutreco N.V.
- Tangrenshen Group (TRS)
- Wen's Food Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hj4t64/global_ruminant?w=4