DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Swine Feed Market 2017 Analysis & Forecasts 2013-2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global pork industry is evolving at the rapid pace due to industrialization, vertical integration and increased demand for differentiated products. The industry is subjected to stringent regulations pertaining to environmental impact, animal welfare and food safety, especially in Europe and North America. This has triggered increased use of compound feed and feed additives in hog production. The producers are also aiming to produce meat more cost effectively and at cheaper costs to gain competitive advantage, thereby creating demand for swine feed.
Consolidation in U.S. and Canada has reduced the number of farms while increasing the size of farms. Large farms specialized in a single phase of production have replaced farrow-to-finish operations in the region. Also vertical integration has led to rising number of contract farming between the farms and meat producers. Increase in scale of production and technological innovation in production process has steered gains in efficiency and lower production costs. The advancements in the production process has also created a market for swine feed in the region.
Brazil is the major producer in South America, accounting for 22% production of the region. Consolidation and integration are the major trends in the country leading to increased consumption of swine feed in the country. Increased adoption of intensive production systems has also led to increased consumption of swine feed in the country.
European Swine production industry is facing challenges due to competition and costly regulations related to environment and animal welfare. However, the production has shown an upward trend in most of the countries. The strict animal welfare regulations in the region is expected to accelerate the demand and consumption of compound feed in the sector. The commercial-scale production units are replacing backyard producers in Asia.
- Market trends since 2013 and five year forecasts of market growth
- Detailed analysis of the micro and macro elements influencing demand trends
- Identifying opportunity spaces across segments and countries
- Supply & demand side trend and analysis
- Price trend analysis, investment prospects and competition pattern
- Insights on growth potential of the market in key countries
- Detailed analysis of major producers covering financial investments & strategies adopted
- Competitive landscape of the industry
- Emphasis on Industrialization of Livestock Industry in Asia and South America
- Increased Consumption of Livestock Products
- Increased Weightage on Safety of Meat and Milk Products
- Use of Raw Materials-Feed vs Fuel Debate
- Anti-Livestock Global Narrative
- Growing Consumption of Plant Based Proteins
- Environmental Concern
- Organic Feed
Key Topics Covered
3. Industry Dynamics
4. Market Size and Forecasting
5. Country Market Share
6. Competitive Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- CP Foods
- DaChan Group
- De Heus Voeders B.V.
- DeKalb Feeds
- For Farmers B.V.
- Haid Group
- JA Zen-Noh
- Kent Feeds
- Land O Lakes
- New Hope Liuhe
- Nutreco N.V.
- Tangrenshen Group (TRS)
- Wen's Food Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/68wzdq/global_swine_feed?w=4