This industry research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the wearable sensors market by application (wristwear, headwear, eyewear, and others), by sensor type (IMUs, Temperature sensors, magnetometers, optical heart rate sensors, and others), and by geography (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA).
It is estimated that the wearable sensors market will grow steadily at a CAGR of more than 32% by 2022.
The wristwear segment accounted for the major share of the wearable monitor sensor market during 2017. During the forecast period, this segment will continue to grow steadily due to the increasing demand for wearable sensors.
APAC accounted for the maximum shares of the wearable monitor sensor market during 2017. It is predicted that APAC will witness steady growth in the next five years. The demand for wearable sensors will significantly increase due to the presence of several wearable manufacturers in this region.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global wearable sensors market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global wearable sensors market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global wearable sensors market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global wearable sensors market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global wearable sensors market?
Key Topics Covered
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of the Report
Part 03: Research Methodology
Part 04: Market Landscape
Part 05: Market Sizing
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Market Segmentation by Sensor Type
Part 08: Market Segmentation by Application
Part 09: Customer Landscape
Part 10: Regional Landscape
Part 11: Decision Framework
Part 12: Drivers and Challenges
Part 13: Market Trends
Part 14: Vendor Landscape
Part 15: Vendor Analysis
- Analog Devices
- Infineon Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5jwbbb/global_wearable?w=4