The Global Digital Pen Market size is expected to reach $801.4 million by 2023, rising at a market growth of 14.1% CAGR during the forecast period
A digital pen is a battery-operated writing instrument and it is used in capturing digitally handwritten note or drawings. A digital pen typically comes with a Universal Serial Bus (USB) cradle allowing the users to upload handwritten notes to a personal computer (PC). The pen has a look of a regular ball-point pen, but needs special digital paper to digitally capture hand written notes.
A page of digital paper, which can be purchased in traditional pad or sticky-note size, comes with small dots which allow the pen to "see" what is written. Growing investments by the governments to build digital infrastructure, would contribute to the growth of the digital pen market. Nevertheless, lack of technologically advanced infrastructure across various underdeveloped nations would be a factor that would limit the market growth.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Technology, the market report segments the market into Camera Digital Pen, Accelerometer Digital Pen, Trackball Digital Pen, and Others.
- Based on Platform Type, the Digital Pen Market segments the market into iOS & Others and Android.
- Based on End User, the market report segments the market into BFSI, Government, Healthcare, Telecom & IT, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Digital Pen Market
4. Global Digital Pen Market by Platform Type
5. Global Digital Pen Market by End User
6. Global Digital Pen Market by Region
7. Company Profiles
- Apple Inc.
- Canon Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company
- Toshiba Corporation
- Hanwang Technology Co., Ltd.
- Anoto Group AB (Live scribe, Inc.)
- D'Ieteren SA (Moleskine SPA)
- NeoLAB convergence Inc.
- Wacom Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/76chf8/global_digital?w=4