DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Fuel Cards Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Fuel Cards market is expected to witness market growth of 4.1% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 - 2023
The fuel cards help in determining the gallons or liters of fuel being filled along with the details on mileage of vehicles. Factors such as increasing use of cashless payment methods, growing adoption of prepaid cards, and rise in number of fleet owners and small and medium enterprises would fuel the fuel cards market growth during the forecast period.
The adoption of fuel cards was significant within the vehicle service segment across various regions, due to increasing number of fleets globally, that use cards to pay for vehicle maintenance and expenses at the discretion of the fleet owner.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the Fuel Cards Market segments the market into Universal, Branded, and Others.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Fuel Refill, Parking, Vehicle Service, Toll Charge, and Others
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Fuel Cards Market
4. North America Fuel Cards Market by Application
5. North America Fuel Cards Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- Royal Dutch Shell
- British Petroleum
- FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc.
- U.S. Bancorp
- WEX Inc.
- Trafigura (Puma Energy)
- Engen Limited
- First National Bank
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g8mwrt/north_america?w=4