DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Fuel Cards Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific Fuel Cards market is expected to witness market growth of 6.8% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 - 2023
Global players are working on offering value-added services such as payment of vehicle repairs and other expenses to strengthen product offerings. Additionally, there is an increased focus on providing enhanced security to curb fraud or misuse of payments, as major oil companies, merchants, and suppliers receive a huge range of payments instruments, including partner fuel and loyalty cards.
Strict regulations, adherences to varying legal frameworks, cybersecurity threats are some aspects that are integral to the fleet card industry. The Asia-Pacific fuel cards market would register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. China, India, Japan, and Australia are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for market players.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the Fuel Cards Market segments the market into Universal, Branded, and Others.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Fuel Refill, Parking, Vehicle Service, Toll Charge, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Asia Pacific Fuel Cards Market
4. Asia Pacific Fuel Cards Market by Application
5. Asia Pacific Fuel Cards Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- Royal Dutch Shell
- British Petroleum
- FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc.
- U.S. Bancorp
- WEX Inc.
- Trafigura (Puma Energy)
- Engen Limited
- First National Bank
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ctpv2r/asia_pacific_fuel?w=4