DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Food Preservatives Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Food Preservatives Market size is expected to reach $3.1 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 4.1% CAGR during the forecast period
Food preservatives are added during food processing to improve stability and at the same time avoid spoilage. Though there are wide ranges of preservatives, very few are used during processing of food. Traditionally, salts, sugar, and spices are largely used in the preservation of meat and other food types. Food preservatives prevents the growth of microorganisms, and as a result, inhibit or delays the process of food spoilage. Food preservatives are classified into non-toxic and moderately toxic.
Non-toxic preservatives are used in processing food without too many regulations; however, the moderately toxic variants are regulated by relevant regulatory bodies such as the U.S. FDA and European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), which are identified by appropriate index (INS or E) numbers.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Component Type, the market report segments the market into Natural and Synthetic.
- Natural Type includes Edible Oil, Rosemary Extracts, Natamycin, Vinegar, and Others.
- Synthetic Type includes Sorbates, Propionates, Benzoates, and Others.
- Based on Function, the market report segments the market into Anti-Microbial, Anti-Oxidant, and Others.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Meat & Poultry Products, Bakery Products, Dairy Products, Beverages, Snacks, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Food Preservatives Market
4. Global Food Preservatives Market by Function
5. Global Food Preservatives Market by Application
6. Global Food Preservatives Market by Region
7. Company Profiles
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Cargill, Inc.
- Celanese Corporation
- Univar, Inc.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Kerry Group
- Tate & Lyle Plc.
- BASF SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pplklb/global_food?w=4