DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Food Preservatives Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Food Preservatives market is expected to witness market growth of 3.6% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 - 2023
Consumers in U.S. and Canada have well appreciated the processed edibles and ready-to-eat products, as these products have a longer shelf life and are readily available. Demand for food preservatives in meat and poultry products in U.S. would contribute to the market expansion. Manufactures such as Corbion N.V. use vinegar and jasmine extract as an anti-oxidant, with citrus powder, to control moisture migration in edibles.
The U.S. market was dominated by chemical preservatives such as benzoates, nitrites, and propionates. Manufacturers in the United States are however shifting focus from synthetic to natural preservatives due to growing health conscious population.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Component Type, the market report segments the market into Natural and Synthetic.
- Natural Type includes Edible Oil, Rosemary Extracts, Natamycin, Vinegar, and Others.
- Synthetic Type includes Sorbates, Propionates, Benzoates, and Others. Based on Function, the market report segments the market into Anti-Microbial, Anti-Oxidant, and Others.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Meat & Poultry Products, Bakery Products, Dairy Products, Beverages, Snacks, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Food Preservatives Market
4. North America Food Preservatives Market by Function
5. North America Food Preservatives Market by Application
6. North America Food Preservatives Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Cargill, Inc.
- Celanese Corporation
- Univar, Inc.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Kerry Group
- Tate & Lyle Plc.
- BASF SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bf99pk/north_america?w=4