DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Food Waste Management Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific Food Waste Management Market would witness market growth of 7% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 - 2023
The waste generated from daily chores such as product packaging, clothing, food scraps, newspapers, paints, batteries, homes, schools, and societies fall under the municipality & household waste. Stringent waste management regulations incorporated by the world governments has led to the adoption of waste management services by various industry verticals.
The adoption of waste management services in the food & beverage industry has given rise to recycling, prevention, and recovery methods, and as a result, significantly reducing waste. The major factors limiting the growth of the market are landfills and incineration techniques, which cause adverse effects on the environment.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Waste Type, the market report segments the market into Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals, Oilseeds & Pulses, Non-Veg Food, Dairy Products, and Others.
- Based on Process, the market report segments the market into Anaerobic Digestion, Aerobic Digestion, Incineration/Combustion, and Other Processes.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Animal Feed, Fertilizers, Biofuel, and Power Generation.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. Asia Pacific Food Waste Management Market
Chapter 4. Asia Pacific Food Waste Management Market by Process
Chapter 5. Asia Pacific Food Waste Management Market by Application
Chapter 6. Asia Pacific Food Waste Management Market by Country
Chapter 7. Company Profiles
- Veolia Environnement S.A.
- Waste Management, Inc.
- Republic Services, Inc.
- Stericycle, Inc.
- Covanta Holding Corporation
- REMONDIS SE & Co. KG
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Clean Harbors, Inc.
- Biffa Group Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rrggz3/asia_pacific_food?w=4